CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Sorry.

I told her,
once,
said, "Here, take this,"
I gave her something she might miss
I told her,
once,
to take this gift,
but she had something else to miss.

I told her,
once,
said, "Come with me,"
I thought that maybe then she'd see.
I told her,
once,
to come with me,
but she had somewhere else to be.

I told her,
once,
said, "Be with me,"
I never really thought she'd leave.
I told her,
once,
to be with me,
but she had someone else to see.

I told her,
once,
said, "I love you,"
a fool to think such love was true.
I told her,
once,
that I loved her,
but still her heart would not deter.

I told her,
once,
she didn't hear...
she went along without her dear...
I tried to tell her
long ago...
Maybe she didn't
want to know.

0 comments: