CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

And I Can’t Stop that Feeling Anymore…

the world feels like a cold place
and the lights at night feel dim,
and empty,
and unsympathetic.
but even when the lights are bright,
and even in those lively nights,
when the lights are on but
nobody’s home,
it only just feels
that much more alone.

and i can’t stop that feeling anymore,
when it comes,
i succumb, and those
dim lights haunt the depths of my imagination
my vision of this world, tainted
by shadows and dark,
terrible things that i
don’t want to understand anymore.

dark things, that you once lit up for me.
shadows you dispelled
with a light that burned brighter than any
rationality i could ever come up with
to make myself feel better…

but now your shattered,
scattered
flame
only burns
everything

around me

inside of me.

0 comments: