CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

12 Pounds of Sweet Lovin’

Subject: Dreidel’s breasts.

Spontaneity is a funny thing. I’d always been somewhat abhorred to it, but maybe it’s only because I never knew anyone capable of engaging it so wonderfully.

It has the negative aspect of, obviously, spontaneity; instability, uncertainty, and oftentimes disappointment. And yet it has the unmatched power of hope, because nothing else can fix your well-planned, crappy day.

Today was just another ordinary day at summer-school. I’d no further prospects for the rest of the day than going home, collapsing, and waking up tomorrow. But lo and behold, Sir ChristianJohn hath text’d thee!

So I went home, grabbed my Windows XP disc for CJ to install on his laptop and went to his house. We started the installation, murdered that Vista, and talked for a bit until EJ and Dreidel showed up.

Then it was brawlin’ time.

Then CJ left for driver’s training, and Dreidel and EJ and I played Cranium and Phase 10, which I won epicly.

At some point I went to go pick Dreidel up off the couch. As I lifted her up by her arms (she was lying down), EJ said

Be careful Arie, her boobs weigh 6 pounds each.

That pretty much made my day. It’s just too bad I dropped Dreidel from laughing.

But I carried her outside while hugging her. Apparently the ability to hold Dreidel and her 12 pound breasts and still move makes me buff, by EJ’s standards. Not nearly as buff as his plate-lifting, fabric-bursting, below average-sized penis, of course.

But hell, since when did size matter.


__________________________________________________



Words of the Post

abhorred
prospects
Vista
(the word still makes no sense to me)



Removed Word of the Post

nigga
Can you find where it went? I left a hint.



Current Song Addiction

The Gossip – Heavy Cross
So beautifully sung, the emotion is orgasmic, quite literally. It only threw me off a bit that the singer is a fat chick. You wouldn’t expect it.


The Gossip - Heavy Cross

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I'll be honest, you have a way with truly shocking me via vulgarity, Arie.
I listened to the song, but mostly because I wanted to find out your definition of fat. I recalled my second day of school in Long Beach when someone said Fergie is fat...so I always get curious to find out someone's opinion. The song was good, I read an article about the band as well hmm.
I hope you're well, it makes me so happy to hear about how optimistic you've seemed to become with Serena.
Hope all is well :)