CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fair Day for Dolphin Dosing

Big day, yes. Today was the big OC Fair with CJ and… other people. Supposedly it was a large group - EJ, Chini, Daniel, and as usual other people I don’t know. But somehow it ended up just CJ, I, Denise, and two people I didn’t know. What an interesting twist.
Well, for reasons unmentionable, CJ was lucky I came.
His Dolphin wasn’t, though. In fact I think I effectively mutilated his Dolphin various times throughout the day. But that’s okay, right Lobster CJ?

Well, I gave CJ a ride there since EJ had a headache and was (not) going to come later. My mom came down to buy me my ticket and bracelet, and she even sprung for CJ’s; $30 each.

Walking in was an extraordinary experience. See, I’d been to the fair before. Many times, actually, as a child. The extraordinary part was that I remembered. Right down to the location of every little lemon shaped booth, I remembered where every ride in the fair was located, and what it was like riding them as a child. I hadn’t been to the OC Fair since I was 9, but damn it felt good.

 

--------------------     EPIC FAILURE ALERT     --------------------

Today is Wednesday, July 29th, and I’ve still failed to finish this post. I don’t know why I fail so much, I’m sorry, but I cannot continue to hold off my other writing projects in light of this one. So, I post this now in hope of finishing it at some future random date.

0 comments: