CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

I wrote this for You…

although you barely know my name. And I could show this to you but you’d think it nothing all the same. I’ll stay right here, within your sights, because that’s all that I can do… and maybe someday in the future, I can mean something to you.


Well, I mean, it’s okay, you can tell me, whatever it is…

 

…honestly?
The truth is…
You’ve had a place in my heart… since the first moment I saw you…

 

Wait, what?

 

You know, that first night, I saw you while the others were busy…
and every fiber of my heart fluttered instantaneously.

It really felt like I was falling, deep into some endless abyss… maybe that’s what they call falling in love.

 

Haha! Oh my gosh, stop it, you’re just saying that! You’re making me blush.

 

No, I’m serious. I mean I know it may seem weird, but everything I’ve done up to this point has been to get closer to you

 

Everything…? And everyone was just…?

 

Yeah, I know. It was silly of me…
But maybe…

it worked?

1 comments:

ksar. said...

awh, cute aha.