CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Secret Spinner’s Club

Alright this post is gonna be quick and cheap because I don’t have time for much else :/

Today was the gathering. Basically a bunch of penspinners in socal go hang out in Brea. It was pretty awesome. I’ll try to expand this when I get back.

Anyways, I’m going camping tomorrow to sometime around the 13th. Yes I’ll be out for my birthday, hopefully we can (idk if you guys all read my crap) go on that DownTown Adventure we kindasorta planned a long time ago when I get back. I also have a joint birthday party with my cousin on the 15th at Bonelli Park, I believe. It’s 45 minutes or so away and it has a nice lake and such.

CJ, you suck.

Peace.

 

__________________________________________________



Quote of the Day

Keane

cockblocking is number 0 in the 10 commandments
thou shalt not cockblock


Current Song Obsession

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
This song makes me want to break out dancing in the middle of any class, street, or orgy I may be at when it plays. It’s just that cool. I know I’m late as hell, but I’m too busy listening to this to care.

0 comments: