CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Arie Needs Your Help.


it's over, guys
anyone newly directed here, ignore it.
explanation later...


























Okay guys, this may seem stupid but PLEASE read it all first at least

Anyone that I linked to this, know that I don't expect anything of you, I'm only asking


My name is Arie, and you're either a friend of mine, an acquaintance, or an acquaintance of a close friend of mine.
Whoever you are, I'm desperate for your help.

I signed up for an online video contest, sort of a talent show thing, to "show what makes you a star in 15 seconds
Of course, I spin pens

This is a $10,000 contest, and anyone who knows me knows I wouldn't push for something like this without reasonable hope
I need this money to save my family from the suffering it's been going through for 8 years now.

I submitted my video on Wednesday, and in 2 days I went from rank 320 to 100 76 55! (4/18) 23! (4/21) 11! (4/26), where I am now
And that was without recruiting
But now I need some help

Unfortunately, in order to vote, you have to first register, and so I don't expect everyone to do this for me, but I would be extremely grateful if you would take the time out to help
So if you would like to help me-

First, register an account at: 
http://if.net
You may want to set your age as 18, otherwise they'll ask for your parent's email. I don't think they send anything though, it's for contest winners

Second, check the email you registered with for a validation link. This will activate your account
If you don't see an email, check your spam folder, as sometimes it gets sent there

Third, log into your if.net account.

Fourth, click: http://if.net/contests/general/1149661?cid=1432611
That should take you to my video

Finally, below the video where it says "Vote Now!", click the green check mark
Make sure to do this BEFORE MY VIDEO IS OVER
Once my 15 seconds is up, it automatically goes to the next video

Now, anyone that's taken the time out to do this for me, I thank you very much, and I'd like you to leave me a comment telling me you voted so I could thank you personally and have a general idea of who voted
But I've one more thing to ask
Now that you have an account on if.net, the hassling part is over
I need you all to vote for me everyday.
Yes, the site allows you to vote once per day, and I need as many daily votes as possible or I'll get pushed right back out of the top ranks

This contest runs until May 15th, and I realize that is a long time to vote for me daily but it would really help me out so much

So again, if you voted, please leave me a comment so that I can remind you daily to vote for me
I won't try to make sure you voted or anything, just a quick reminder for anyone who might have forgotten, so if you just get tired of doing it, that's perfectly fine
If you'd like to help me out even more, get some of your friends and family to do the same

Update: Friday, April 17th
Okay guys. This is getting serious.  
I need daily votes from everyone
I'm posting this on my blogger now, and I ask all of my close friends to please spread this link around: http://shadowserpant.blogspot.com/2009/04/arie-needs-your-help.html

If anyone has trouble registering or voting just drop a comment right here and check back, I will definitely respond.

Summary of my requests:
1) Register and vote for me
2) Vote Daily
3) Spread this link to everyone you know

Thank you so much, everyone, for all of your support! ^^

20 comments:

piapiaa! said...

i voted. good luck with your cause!

piapiaa! said...

hahah christine yap. shes a friend of a friend.

and okay, remind me or something. :P haha

myspace.com/itriponsticksss

taroroot said...

voted again shadow goodluck.

Unknown said...

I voted, hope you win.

Shadow said...

Thank you everyone so much!

Outsmash said...

Voting everyday. Good Luck on winning this =]

VYY said...

I voted as well. I'm a friend of a friend of your friend lol (confusing, no?). Anyways, good luck!

Shadow said...

:O i see...
funny, i know two Vis/Vys

Sibis said...

I voted you and I'm going to vote you daily! I'm also going to spread the link! I hope you win.

tamttru said...

Good luck Shadow :)
You don't know me at all, but I hope my daily votes will help you.

Shadow said...

thank you tamttru, it means alot to me
lol i really wish people would leave some contacts or something so i could thank them properly

tamttru said...

Well, you dont need to thank me
Just helping a good pen spinner is a great reward for me =)

Sibis said...

I voted you again. You are on the 19th place =) Good luck!

tamttru said...

Just voted, looking good at 14th place :D

Sibis said...

Voted, 11th place! Your going to win this.

Sibis said...

10th place 18 days left...

(voted)

Sucks_sooo_hard said...

I've registered and voted. Good luck!

Shadow said...

thank you ^^

Sibis said...

Back in top 5!!!!! 2 Days left!!!

I really hope you win 10,000$

=)

Shadow said...

if you read the comments on the page...
they're just gonna kick me back down again