CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Luck

The things you do don't always run as smoothly as you want them to.
You try hard not to differ from them all, but still you know you do.
You sleep late, and you cry, and make mistakes, and every single day,
you wonder why things have to be this way, but baby, that's okay...

Cos everybody has some times when things don't ever go their way,
and no one ever understands or knows the perfect things to say,
and I try hard (and fail, I know) to make your awful days suck less,
but just maybe you'll find that given time, I'll be your lucky guess.

5 comments:

Serena said...

thank you arie ...:) thank you for caring and you don't fail. you are weally good at making me feel better. you are aaaaaahhhhmazing. i think i would've lost to my own self today. i've never felt this horrible before. i'm going to read this everytime i feel like upset. i'm thankful that you were there. i've troubled you so much already..i'm really sorry arie..sleep wellll :)

Shadow said...

i cant believe myself T_T
im gonna fail...

Serena said...

Ehhh? Why would you say that? No you aren't. -_-x
silly

Mandy <3 said...

I LOVE IT

Necrotoxic Nessa said...

very good.