CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day a Fool

Guess what time it is everyone?
It’s time to LEARN!

Or at least, pretend to.

Another year, another waste. I mean, okay, I guess I can take something away from Government, and I’ll definitely enjoy Creative Writing, but the rest of my schedule is a whole bunch of nothing as far as I’m concerned.

Creative Writing 1-2            Yeah, this’ll be fun.
US Government                   One of the few things I actually need to learn.
Drawing and Painting 1-2      Good luck teaching me how to draw.
Rhetoric and Composition     Is “English” not enough anymore?
Journalism Production           Did someone say FIELD PASS???
Japanese 3-4
                       
…shut up.


I’ll have some fun in English too I suppose; not because I’ll learn something, but because I seem to know more than the teacher does in that class.
I’ll definitely have fun with the Journalism camera, and field privileges.
Whoever decided Creative Writing shouldn’t count as Art credit is an idiot. It’s the only reason I’m stuck with that stupid Drawing and Painting class. And even though I’ve no intention of going straight to a UC in the first place, my mom wants me to cover all my bases. –_-


Well today was fun. We started a new slate once again for the ClothesPIN game. I got SEVENTEEN POINTS!!! I’m so proud. And I don’t care if Monico got 30. I never loved him.

Before school I helped a Freshman in a wheelchair get his Alpha Station, since it was too crowded for him to get to the paper. I felt pretty good about that :)

I met 3 new girls and forgot their names already ><” That can’t be good…

Mr. Peyton actually remembered me! I had him for 6th grade advisory at Hoover Middle School. Isn’t that insane?

So anyways, I’ve decided to myself that I’m going to own this year. I’m going to utterly, indisputably, consummately devastate this year.

I’m gonna get straight A’s, or something like that.
I’m gonna join DREAM and go to Homeland and any other dancing activities I can find. Not to mention actually dancing at a dance (with my hot date Crystal ;).
I’m gonna meet everyone.
I’m gonna beat CJ and Monico and EJ at the clothespin game. +17 POINTS BITCH
I’m gonna keep my virginity and brag about it.
I’m gonna make a better list than this one of how I’m gonna own this year, and post it up later.

I write this here now, to remind myself…
that when I’m done with this year
it’s not gonna know what the fuck just happened to it.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

Word of the Post

Consummately - Entirely


Quote of the Day

Some Guy from Creative Writing I Don’t Know Yet BUT I WILL IT’S ON MY LIST

     Is sharing sanitizer… sanitary?


Current Song Addiction

Freestylers - Push Up
It’s soooo ORGASMIC! How can anyone not dance to this? And it makes me imagine Monico’s cute wacking :wub:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's gnna be down!!!!!!!!

ksar. said...

Haha ! thaaanks.