CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love Spectrum

You make me yellow, happy,
when you brighten up my day;
my heart waits anxiously 
to hang on every word you say.

You make me blue with sorrow
when you tease my loving heart.
I choose to give you everything,
and you tear it apart.

You make me green with envy
when your lips make one with his;
not so much as for affection,
but for lack of what this is.

You make me red with anger
when you dig under my skin
with your taunting understanding
of my secrets kept within.

You make me black, and empty,
when you leave me to my own.
My thoughts cannot compare
to the emotions I have known.

You make me colorful,
with all the horrid, wondrous things you do.
And every time you leave me…

All the colors go with you.

2 comments:

mandy :) said...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

May I make a suggestion? Try to make it more circular. Re-order the verses until they fit into a perfect harmony of a story line, then keep the wrap-up. I really love the verses, scattered and gorgeous, deep and slightly painful.

Necrotoxic Nessa said...

wow, you're amazing.